- Certificate IV in Bookkeeping
- Registered BAS Agent
- Xero Advisor Certified
Bookkeeping superstar with a real passion for numbers and creative problem solving. Over 5 years of experience working with small to medium sized businesses delivering end-to-end bookkeeping services and accounts management. I am passionate about establishing the right systems and procedures to ensure accounts run smoothly and efficiently. I understand that keeping accurate financial records can be the difference between a business succeeding and failing.
- Accounts payable & accounts receivable
- Payroll and STP
- Monthly management reports, budgets and forecasts
- Superannuation, BAS & IAS
- Bank reconciliations
- Cash flow management
- Review and implement new procedures as required
- Microsoft Word & Microsoft Excel
- Google Drive
- All round tech savvy
- Approachable and grounded (no jargon, just real talk)
- Excellent time management skills
- Motivated and reliable
- Attention to detail
- Adaptable with an ability to work autonomously or as part of a team
- Ability to prioritise and work well under pressure
- Client support
- Love a challenge!
I look forward to hearing from you to discuss how my experience, qualifications and personality will prove valuable to your business.